In this case study, Advanced RPO delivers a tailored solution that delivered significant business impact.
A national provider of investigative and risk mitigation services to government organizations utilized a small internal team plus agencies to fulfill recruiting needs.
ChallengesThey were seeking a highly specialized, scalable and cost effective talent acquisition solution while maximizing underutilized technology. The solution needed to handle significant hiring spikes with short deadlines along with emphasis on candidate quality to increase training pass/fail rates.
SolutionAdvanced was selected as their talent acquisition partner and now manages all hiring from nonexempt to the c-suite. The solution highlights:
- Designed to proactively manage the 27-step hiring and government clearance process from requisition intake to onboarding.
- Created an automated solution that enables self-scheduling for a multiple step interview process to improve efficiency and retain candidates.
- ATS conversion with seamless integration of new hires into client’s HRIS.
- Developed metric-based dashboards and implemented satisfaction surveys for both hiring managers and candidates.
ResultsAdvanced has made a significant impact to the business outcomes for this client and has become a strategic partner in managing all aspects of talent acquisition. Some of the result highlights include:
- Expedited implementation and first hires started within two weeks.
- Increased candidate quality with an improved training pass-rate from 72% to over 90%, saving approximately $400,000 per year.
- Designed efficient process to manage more than 18,000 applications per quarter.
- Conducted compensation feedback study among offer declines after reports indicated compensation as a prevalent decline reason.
Request the the full case study by filling out the form below.